can you grow high skunk in soil?

just wanted to know if you could get amsterdam like bud using soil provided everything else was right, iv been told hydro is alot better is this true im intrested in maximum highness and yield

Cannabis evolved in soil, so I guess there is a fair chance that you can grow some decent bud. As far as I am aware, there is no difference in yield between soil and hydro grows. There still appears to be some contention between which produces better quality smoke.

Hydro involves the use of chemicals, whereas with soil you can keep it organic.

DL

I might be mistaken but i think hydro givea you the better yeild :yinyang:

I grow in soil at the moment while learning its less for giving

as for the high i think its all the same

So yes you can grow

if you could get amsterdam like bud using soil provided everything else was right
Edited by saldo1

There's no doubt about it, soil grown weed is so much better than Hydro.

I may be biased as Im a soil grower, but if you take two of the same strain, one hydro, one organic, the organic is just so much nicer, better taste, better, cleaner high etc...

The hydro yield may be slightly better, but if you want quantity, grow some woeful generic rubbish like BigBud