Going Offline

Joolz

Sometime around 9:30 this morning i will be turning the forum offline so that we can update the dns settings to point to our new server and copy all the latest posts etc across. ;)

It should take somewhere between 12 and 24 hours for the dns to propagate the net before all of you can access us again so you'll need to find an alternative method of amusing your selves for that time :woot:

Apologies for any inconvenience, hopefully the benefits of the new faster server and bigger hard drives etc will make up for the temporary disruption in service :rofl:

Peace

Joolz

Best of luck with it boss.

(12-24 hours with no uk420....think I can handle it... oh no, I'm getting the shakes already....DON'T LEAVE US....) :woot::rofl:

What,!!!!!

UK420 is all I really do at work. I'll be lost with out it, and very bored

Edited by Jim_jim

¿Can't you give us the new numerical dotted quad address (UK420 is now at 213.130.162.33) that you're changing to now - in that way, we won't have to wait for the new DNS addys to propagate? :rofl:

:yep:

Edited by Scribb|e

arghh..

dropped into the abyss...kicking and screaming

whats it like out there... :rofl:

good luck all

:yep:

Edited by twigs