drooping leaves advise needed

vision weaver

B) hi guys this is my first grow and eveything was going great guns my first plant that was about

three weeks into its grow is now starting to droop i have 26 on the go and all the others are coming on fine so far i germinated them a few days apart and they are in date order i just took them out of 6 inch pot and put them into 10 inch pot about two days ago i am hoping that all the others dont go the same way this first one has ??

all the leaves are green except the bottom ones that are yellow what am i doing wrong its not over watering or ph any ideas guys /girls yours drooping till the solution comes along

cheers

:smug:

Hi,

did you give them a really good soaking after repotting?

certainly wouldn't harm giving a good drink IMO

especially if the pots feel light in weight

cheers :smug:

ufo

i had this problem the other day, gave the lil bugger sum food and the next day it was fine again.

give it a go

good luck

• 1 month later...

maybe the soil isnt draining well in that part of the garden....

when my soil doesnt drain my plants start to droop abit.

What fixed for me was MgO + Bio nuts + repotting into bigger pots because of root bound. But piccies will help us help you better :oldtoker: .

Detoxed