Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Februarys Cream of the Crop  

739 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted flowerman this month,beautiful shot/plant..Good competition this month,nice one UK420..

Welly smeed..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OeN

• Markymark

• madgiz

• mr welly smeed

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amnesia for me, I have seen this one grown over the last couple months and I know what went into it. Way to go Wazzup.

Scarface with the runner-up for me. Always so hard to decide.

:russian:

Well I thought I was voting for the Amnesia, but knowing that is Warlock makes my day, I have them going in my veg chamber now.

Edited by BurnaJ

its so hard to choose between markymarks blue cheese and kalimans lot5 , i decided to go with the blue cheese purely because its an easily available strain that anyone can have a go at for a cheap price , also the amount of time marky put into uploading shots of all his phenos throughout his grow ,

they was all excellent choices this month , hardest choice ive had since joinin this place

Blue Cheese gets my vote ! They all look great and it was a hard choice to pick one !

PEACE

Whitefox :wink:

Yeah its the Blue Cheese for me too by a whisker -amazing looking bud-respect to all nominees-hope my cheese(at seedling stage) turns out half as good. Happy growing to all from the wrecked train.

mmmmmm all good lookin smokeage!! gman got ma vote, beautiful colours and i bet a top smoke!! well done to all pics tho, better than i could ever produce!!

very nice nlhaze x c99 very similar to the northern i grew good job m8 cheese looks nice mouthwatering but it at to be the northern x :g: party time with them buds :bangin::band: and lots of munchies ;)lol

Edited by bishysufc69

As usual a top pick of pics. :g:

But so hard to choose. ;)

That Blue cheese from markymark looks fab though. That's my vote. :bangin: