Which Oil To Choose

grobag

looking forward to the iso oil extraction methods as well's the tinctures lol

where can one source ethanol gro...? lol

looking forward to the iso oil extraction methods as well's the tinctures :D

where can one source ethanol gro...? ;)

Well, that's the awkward one eh, which is why I've not posted up any tincture tutorials up to now as it's hard to get hold of. It is looking as though I may be able to lay my hands on a litre or two again though, can't say where from, so watch this space as they say.

I've been clean and away from opium for quite a while now (with only the odd hic-up like at Christmas when I treated myself and ate some Christmas morning). When I do get some ethanol though I'll have to make up a little batch for old times sake and save it for a weekend with my brother - we've a family wedding in Cyprus in May where I'm best man and arranging the stag doo in Aya Napa, so that'd be the venue. :headpain:lol Dissolving both BHO and Opium in Ethanol and then dripping that into a bourbon and coke is splendid. You get an initial glow from the bourbon with an added alcohol kick from the ethanol, then from 15 mins in you start getting butterflies in your stomach from the opium, which totally kicks in by the hour mark when the BHO also starts kicking in and levelling the buzz off. 1 1/2 hours down the line and you are away with the faeries. post-5967-1186137269.gif

:stoned:

That said though, just a plain BHO tincture is right pokey, you only need a few drops in a drink (depending on how strong you make it). Plus, with ethanol, you can dissolve the oil in it, diluting it quite a bit with the ethanol and you then have a 'Sativex' type product which can be administered by spraying under the tongue. It is just THC, where Sativex is 50/50 THC/CBD, but otherwise it is just the same - that's what Sativex is, oil dissolved in ethanol as a spray.

When in May is that Gro? going there meself for a nice week of sun in May too.

Can't bloody wait :headpain:

Over the Bank Holiday weekend for a week. :stoned: I'll be in Paphos though, the family are there. We're only going to Ayia Napa for the stag though, I've never been before so it should be interesting. ;)

When in May is that Gro? going there meself for a nice week of sun in May too.

Can't bloody wait :headpain:

Over the Bank Holiday weekend for a week. lol I'll be in Paphos though, the family are there. We're only going to Ayia Napa for the stag though, I've never been before so it should be interesting. :D

:stoned:;) Yup Paphos is where we're staying..........

We'll have to meet up for a smoke if there at the same time. post-5967-1185748387.gif Both of my brothers will be there aswell. It's one of my sisters' wedding, and I'm her fiances best man, so there'll be a few of us there toking away - we're not generally big drinkers.

post-5967-1185747835.gifpost-5967-1186227154.gif

looking forward to the iso oil extraction methods as well's the tinctures :g:

where can one source ethanol gro...? :bangin:

had an eureka moment & used my phone-a-friend

should have some ethanol by tomorrow ;)

Edited by dikki

Alright grobag, really nice oil there, i havent made any yet but i will sure be trying.. but i was prolly mix it with dry sift, lovely taste! i like it with bubble but then it doesnt taste much, but yea the high is clearer.. Great thread!

Sticky!

"Hexcellent!" Its almost like having a mentor :yinyang: Thanx for sharing Gro.......much appreciated. You seem to have made a subject that quite scared me, into something exciting. And if I can do it then any one can! :yahoo:

Ms Powerband :yahoo:

yet again another fine thread grobag, it's great that you take the time to share all this with all the peeps on here. you truly are a guru!! ;) cant wait to try some of these methods, those pics are mouth watering mmmm :rofl:!!

P.S. should make this a sticky.

• 4 weeks later...

excellent thread gro

just one point; the oil in the pic ya thieved off me sig - the eggcupful (60g) - was made from bud

the oil you got labelled as Moroccan IPA in the little placcy bags is right. it is.

cool thread man

Edited by FD

Hi Grobag!

Your oil looks deadly! If it tastes like it looks ... just :unsure:

Never done butan oil or even any oil, but this looks so damn good that we are thinking about a dry on it.

Great work, respect your amazing skill!

Greetings!

SGBs

Edited by SuburbanGrowBroths

• 3 weeks later...

Hey grobag

thanks again for all your help and advice. I've been roughly following your BHO method since my first try.Always happy with the results. Infact I just did 4 runs today.

peace

mello

• 5 months later...