Complete Begginner needs help

Parabola

Hey..I am a complete begginner to growing so i was wondering if you guys could really help me out here...I am in Pennsylvania and i ordered White Widow, Northern Lights, and Top 44....can someone give me a good idea on how to make this the best possible weed i can?...I have Canna Terra Vega and Terra Flores for nutrients...do i need anything else?...How should I prepare the soil before hand?..should i buy some topsoil?...I have to start these out in the ground outside..i cant have them inside my house at all...so can some kind soul out there who is really good at outdoor growing help me out?...or even talk to me on ICQ so it will be even easier?..let me know

Well i dont know much but they dont call it weed for nothing.It IS a WEED .

IMHO outdoor is ideal .they will flower no matter what you do at the time they do it. (SEPT - OCT)

Start 'em in june if you arent afraid of huge stinky plants if you are start em late like mid / late july.(they will stll stink and get big)

IMHO

Amend your soil with some good shit,plant em 1/4" deep and water as needed when flowering comes fertilize? I dunno they have bllom ferties they have all sort of high tech (and dollar) fertyies out there take your pick or use the old standby's.

Miracle grow ,fish emulsion ,a good 10-10-10 (lily miller is a natural one)

Hi,

If you are growing them outside, i would still personally start them in a pot, germinate them inside where it is warmer if they have to go out straight away get a little plastic greenhouse to give them a bit of shelter till a bit more hardy, they could get eaten stepped on anything if you plant direct into the soil outside..

peace

Chilli