Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Januarys Cream of the Crop  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

phil canaries warlo9ck for me thats an awesome looking cola well done m8 it was once again a close call they all lovely looking bits ov weed :yep: i could puff the lot away lol

peace T187!!! :yep:;):sleep1:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuburbanGrowBroths

• Joolz

• Archie

• agentxtc

Thanks for picking us for COTC !!! :unsure:

Voodoojuice for us! Great macro shot! If we win ( don't think so, but hell yeah we are in theCOTC :spliff: )

SGBs

Edited by Joolz

No surprises here. . . . . . .

Phil canaries Warlock :(:P looks outstanding and for me is a clear winner.

Apologies to the rest of you guys :sleep1: (all great pics). Good luck to you all!

philcanaries - Warlock

Just voted for the biggest bud that would get me toasted the most times!

That thing looks like its made out of crystals. But then all of them do, it was a tough choice.

Edited by Toasted

Guest scarface
maybe it's not always clear what you vote about: is it the nicest bud or the best picture? Or a combination? :yahoo:

the way i vote is i look at them all, then decide which one if offered all of them, i would choose to smoke, tbh i dont necessarily look for which picture was taken the best, more what gets my mouth watering the most

this month for me it was phils warlock :spliff:

c22 ice for me, i got a purple thang going on, thats two months n a row i voted purple!

now joolz if ya post all puple ones next mnth i am SCREWED! :)