nutrients

twinkle

hi guys,as some of you probably realise this is my second attempt at growing,and last year my skunk#1 grew well(i thought)feeding it with miracle gro,but looking at some of the budshots, i realise how much i have to improve my next crop,would any member, or guest know any decent stockists of topmax bloom stimulator made by bio bizz,i tried a thread i found @ uk240 and,lo and behold they sold it, went through shopping ,total for topmax £17.50.postage £25,so it would cost me £42 for a litre of topmax,i live in the isle of man, not fucking MARS,any input most appreciated regards twinkle :)

Try UK420 Growshop

I spoke to Gary yesterday and he now has all the Bio Biz range in stock although its not on the site yet, and he doesnt charge 25 quid delivery ;)

Give him a ring, his no. is on the frontpage :)

• 3 weeks later...

B) were about's are you in thr good old north west this is my stomping ground by the seaside

if you are by the sea there are loads of free organic nutrient in seaweed so im led to believe

it would be great if you lived near so as we could help each other with the grow and swop plants maybe only an idea twinkle :cat::smoke: