Do You Know Any Psychics?

Culchi

i knew you were going to say that ..it just came from out of the ether ..is there a billy a bobby a benny in the room ..im getting a message through ...stop being so gullible ....

• Like 4

@@bazzad9

jus' ta be clear: I'm not havin a go at ya bud, only reiterate a point made by many in th' other thredh that thank fuck is gone ta sleep now. :)

I got a similar message coming through Vince only it was saying there's a Boaby in the room :wassnnme:

• Like 2

mary loves dick ..mnuff said .

Spelling correction. Tut tut, Vince ~ your spelling is mostly tip-top!

By the way, who is this Mary? :wassnnme:

Guest bazzad9

:yawn:

What? More Bazad? Well I never did!

what more people posting in threads just to note bazza has posted

charleen from wolverhampton says a black dog crossed camera 5. Many callers are seeing orbs in the bathroom. Johnny from Ruislip says he's got a bad feeling about tonight, make sure you all have your protection in place, specially karl. [whistles and waits for answer] ...did you hear that? Let's see if it'll throw a stone back [throws stone, slight click is heard off camera] AAAAgh DID YOU SEE THAT IT HIT ME ON THE SHOULDER...

I fucking love Most Haunted Live lol

Some physics is good though surely? Like that gravity stuff? :unsure:

I keep reading it as that and getting all excited that 420 has it`s own physics discussion lol:nerd:

What? More Bazad? Well I never did!

More trolling, how vary sad Arnie/Bones

@@ratdog

My mate is into his physics and keeps blowing my mind with crazy facts. It is a shame that my maths is nowhere near strong enough, or I would love to look into some of the stuff a little deeper. He reckons he has a physics book that he is going to lend to me that has just words and no numbers in it.

No harm in giving it a go eh, other than a probable brain injury! lol

• Like 2

@@ratdog

My mate is into his physics and keeps blowing my mind with crazy facts. It is a shame that my maths is nowhere near strong enough, or I would love to look into some of the stuff a little deeper. He reckons he has a physics book that he is going to lend to me that has just words and no numbers in it.

No harm in giving it a go eh, other than a probable brain injury! lol

You might want to U 2ube the original "A universe from nothing" lecture by Lawrence Krauss. A very mild, mostly comprehensible intro to many of the most recent discoveries in physics. Roll a couple and stimulate yo mind man!

• Like 2

Guest bazzad9

You might want to U 2ube the original "A universe from nothing" lecture by Lawrence Krauss. A very mild, mostly comprehensible intro to many of the most recent discoveries in physics. Roll a couple and stimulate yo mind man!

i would add the khan academy to that list ....some good stuff on there