Oh My God !! Godtube !!

zadtop

there is far too much emphasis on promoting the $1.99 videos above any actual user generated content.

What does that tell you? :yinyang:

If they really care about saving 'souls', they surely wouldn't be too bothered about cash.

I'm a christian, and this is a piss poor attempt to try and stop people smoking weed.

The only things I agree with there is that you shouldn't abuse it and should try to follow the law. However they seem to forget some of the horrible discriminatory laws that existed in the past and the way they were abolished because they were wrong! Civil disobedience you stupid christian fools.

How bloody insulting is that anyway, saying 'smoking pot' is a sin. Of course it's not you idiots. What so you're going to tell the MS 'junkies' that taking their medicine in large amounts is a sin and the only solution is for them to turn to Jesus? For me I find this realyl insulting short sighted hogwash, however if I spoke to them I wouldn't want to overdo the anger because I feel it might alienate them.

So, what about other drugs, like caffiene? Prescription drugs? How to draw the line? Also, not all laws are just laws. Christ could have obeyed the authorities and denounced himself.

Yay a voice of reason amid the sea of agony.

If you read the story of Jesus he was a law breaker and a rebelrouser

there is far too much emphasis on promoting the $1.99 videos above any actual user generated content.

What does that tell you? :wassnnme:

If they really care about saving 'souls', they surely wouldn't be too bothered about cash.

It tells me that they have server costs to pay for running a streaming vid site. :D

Bandwidth isn't cheap, and it's not as if they are going to plaster it with those ads you sometimes see on other sites like "Meet LIVE GURLS in YOOR AREA - CLICK HERE NOW!!!".

I think it's a great idea, I just think the execution of it is a bit average.

The front page is plastered with the $1.99 vids, which I think can either

a ) Give people the wrong impression of the site and

b ) Put people off who would rather see user generated vids.

Like I say, they gotta pay server costs somehow, if that's how they do it, then that's how they do it.

It's not for me to judge them though.

"With the same measure that ye mete with, it shall be measured to you again" :D

The front page is plastered with the $1.99 vids, which I think can either

a ) Give people the wrong impression of the site and

b ) Put people off who would rather see user generated vids.

C) Encourage the intellectually challenged to throw money at them.

In my earlier post, I was just making a general remark about the relationship between money and faith.

Yes, and don't forget, God created the earth so they are essentially saying that what he created in sin.

Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

I'm more worried about the intellectually challenged who continue to buy Madonna and Phil Collins albums from I-Tunes.

I'm more worried about the intellectually challenged who continue to buy Madonna and Phil Collins albums from I-Tunes.

lol I think merely listening to them should be worry enough.