Oh My God !! Godtube !!

zadtop

Well surfing around and I come across Godtube... OMG some of their videos have had 8 million views, loads of vids have had over a million views... yeah... I don't want to offend anyone. So I won't say anything more.

(jhgufdhfdh hjdf hdfskhdjkdkjsdh sdh kjh kdjhkjsdhkj dfh dkfhdkfjhkjdhflkjhf) My rant in coded shorthand.

But....

....of course I've got a but...

....is it not CHILD ABUSE to brainwash and force young little children to swallow it all, ie, this little toddler can quote more of the bible than most 'christian' adults...

Furthermore, the entire GodTube network is all carefully copyrighted and is making millions upons millions of dollars...

Suppose I did have a laugh cause one comment somewhere a chap says: May Allah be with you!

So they are using the lyrics and music of a drug using gay man who died of AIDS to promote their idiotic christian beliefs......Americans have not a single clue as to what irony means !

"More to be pitied than scolded"

I'm a christian, and this is a piss poor attempt to try and stop people smoking weed.

The only things I agree with there is that you shouldn't abuse it and should try to follow the law. However they seem to forget some of the horrible discriminatory laws that existed in the past and the way they were abolished because they were wrong! Civil disobedience you stupid christian fools.

How bloody insulting is that anyway, saying 'smoking pot' is a sin. Of course it's not you idiots. What so you're going to tell the MS 'junkies' that taking their medicine in large amounts is a sin and the only solution is for them to turn to Jesus? For me I find this realyl insulting short sighted hogwash, however if I spoke to them I wouldn't want to overdo the anger because I feel it might alienate them.

So, what about other drugs, like caffiene? Prescription drugs? How to draw the line? Also, not all laws are just laws. Christ could have obeyed the authorities and denounced himself.

Yay a voice of reason amid the sea of agony.

Edited by soto

I've edited this thread to remove mindless insults and offensive rubbish.

If folks have nothing constructive to say, they should refrain from posting.

And would folks please remember that all sorts of people read these forums, it'd be nice if they could do so without be confronted by mindless insults.

How bloody insulting is that anyway, saying 'smoking pot' is a sin. Of course it's not you idiots. What so you're going to tell the MS 'junkies' that taking their medicine in large amounts is a sin and the only solution is for them to turn to Jesus? For me I find this realyl insulting short sighted hogwash, however if I spoke to them I wouldn't want to overdo the anger because I feel it might alienate them.

Yes, and don't forget, God created the earth so they are essentially saying that what he created in sin.

Yes, and don't forget, God created the earth so they are essentially saying that what he created in sin.

Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

That's the one. I think that needs to be posted on the Godtube website.

• 4 months later...

Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity, this site.

It could be totally awesome, and really become a leading site for the discussion and promotion of Christian material, sadly though, there is far too much emphasis on promoting the $1.99 videos above any actual user generated content.