early crop

twinkle

hi guys, i posted this as an add on to another subject,zilch replies. basically i grew 3 mazar seeds on 03 02 03 under a 4x55watt fluey fitting.i grew under this for about 6 weeks, then potted up and grew on in the greenhouse, in the interim ihave germinated 7 more mazar (doing well) and 2 silver pearl ok,the sp started to flower but seems to be going back to vegetative cycle,still with me?ok the first 3 mazar are now it seems well into flower with big white pistles? will these 3 finish the flowering cycle or will i need to help them in some way i.e put in shed for 12 hrs.heeeeelp regards twinkle :thisbig:

Yes - light pollution will affect the plants - they HAVE to have 12 hours of pure darkness.

Try and avoid cutting too many corners - you've spent the time and effort on the plants so far, and believe me, it sucks when it goes wrong at the end due to a little bit of inertia and "hoping for the best".

Give those girls their 12 hours of undisturbed rest :toot:

alright twinkle? I grew some purpy star for my first time in a greenhouse. There are like unit says, some rules which cannot be broken with ol mj. One of which is the 12 hour light cycle. I made a tent, from light proof curtain lining, which wasnt exactly cheap, but once constructed did the job, fucking well :naughty:

It took me a while to measure the inside measurments of my gh but it worked out ok in the end. I cut the fabric to size, did a little (lot) of sewing and hung it from curtain wire, attached to small metal hooks. Then every night id slide it from the back of the gh to the front and attach the door with velcro, sticky back kind.

Then i had four walls and a roof over my plant. In the morning you just have to go and uncover them again. A bit labour intensive but its worth it. All my stuff was bought from a fabric shop for a little over 40 quid. Which sounds alot but it was well worth it. Alot easier than moving your plants when they get big. Specially in broard daylight, though that depends on the aspect of your garden. Is your greenhouse aluminium??

cheers unit jammin,my greenhouse is aluminiun, and my plants (mazar) are fully growm at max 1 metre, and shed and gh are adjacent. they seem to be doing ok,(biggest flower i've grown)so i'll keep popping them in the shed and hope for the best,thanks guys, when i learn to use my camera i'll post some photo's when i'm not stoned regards twinkle :naughty:

a cheaper option for blacking out stuff its like the stuf u youse to cover ur soil before putting ur chip stones ove but its material its quite thin but ull pay about £11 for 1meter width and about 50 meters leanth if u treble it it makes a wicked black out sheet i use it to cover my flowering room door to seal out light and it works awsome ull find it in any b&q store