• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• newbudda

• astra007

• leroy

• Scribb|e

:yinyang::rofl: :rofl:

My subscription is a forgery, I`ve got no sense of humour and I use firefox because IE is a pile of shite! :rofl: Am I a real 420`er? God knows but as long as I continue getting the best grow related info on the web I couldn`t care less ;).

Burns B)

:D Last night logging on for 1st time was a nightmare using IE.... I gave firefox a go and it worked... also my kaspersky virus thing was going mental.... am :yep: oh yes totally...

love and kisses

oh yes, im the guy that got banned for 1 year for pissin off marco. 4 months to go! he sends me an email every once in a while just to gloat. luv that guy even if he has no sense of ha ha.

oh yes, im the guy that got banned for 1 year for pissin off marco. 4 months to go! he sends me an email every once in a while just to gloat. luv that guy even if he has no sense of ha ha.

U SPOKE TO YER LAWYER YET.. :unsure:

ok im havin a diffrent prob.

i can log in here fine.yet when i want to get into live chat it will not let me.

says i do not have access.THO i am logged in.

i also have only ever used mozilla.

cleared cookies/restarted app/restared comp...still no go.

help!

ok im havin a diffrent prob.

i can log in here fine.yet when i want to get into live chat it will not let me.

says i do not have access.THO i am logged in.

i also have only ever used mozilla.

cleared cookies/restarted app/restared comp...still no go.

help!

You need 50 posts on the board before being able to enter chat. lol Get posting - but no posting guff to get your count up. lol

You need 50 posts on the board before being able to enter chat. ;) Get posting - but no posting guff to get your count up. :ouch:

c'mon Grobag...tut tut...keep up

here post 11

:photo: :wink:

It's not 50 posts anymore ( in know it says 50 , i need to edit it lol) its actually 10 posts :yinyang:

but make em good ones lol

welcome to uk420 :yinyang:

Edited by leroy

huh ok.posting now then ha....but why i was able to get in b4?

oh and btw.thanks for replying so fast yall.

bless!

• 4 weeks later...