Urine

DAGGACANNA

Piss is totally miraculous stuff, its good for plants in small amounts if you piss on a plant every day it will die. It can also be used for treating infections, if you have a chest infection dab some of you piss on the back of your throat 3 times a day. It kicks the crap out of antibiotics when it comes to clearing up infections. Injecting it into the upper parts of your legs is also really good for you. If you inject 1 cc into each leg it boosts you immune system like nothing else. Serious... I know folks that have recovered from cancer like this.

Shpling

You serious? :)

ur kidding about injecting piss into your legs, right?

the joke is on me for even asking?

:cowboy:

• 2 weeks later...

piss isn't toxic, it can be used as a therapy, you can do an enema with urine if you have infections, but if dilluted it would do good to your plants espesially if it comes from a growing girl.

when the body produce too much of anything it will get read of the too much, but the too much isn't toxic unless someone use medication.

you can make homeopatic remedy from urine,but that's another story.

Just one note of caution: avoid any urine that may contain the residue from "the Pill". I don't think smoking vast amounts of Oestrogen would be too useful...... Unless you want a pair like Jayne Mansfield {Phwoarrrrrrr}.....

;)

Just one note of caution: avoid any urine that may contain the residue from "the Pill". I don't think smoking vast amounts of Oestrogen would be too useful...... Unless you want a pair like Jayne Mansfield {Phwoarrrrrrr}.....

:headpain:

may not be good 4 u unless u like the lady boy look but i have heard good things about giving oestrogen to plants...

• 5 weeks later...

:yep: I'M NOT ENTERING INTO THIS POST ECEPT TO SAY :-

1) NO I DON'T INJECT ANYTHING NOT ON PERSCRIPTION

2) I'D ONLY RESORT TO PISSING ON MY PLANTS IF THERE WAS NO ELECTICAL CORDS/PLUGS ANYWHERE (WHICH THERE IS !)

3) IF IT HAD NOT RAINED FOR 6 MTHWS AND A DESERT WAS FORMING AROUND ME AND THERE WAS NO WAY OF GETTING WATER VIA THE NORMAL WAYS - A BUCKET (I FIGUR MY BLADER COULD SUBSTITUTE)

4) I COULD GO ON & ON & ON & ON........... BUT I'M TOO STONED lol

:(

Edited by Nitramkram