magnesium defficency

pd666

i think my babies have a magnesium problem and im wondering how to solve this ive not used any chemicals on the plants just organic plant food and organic soil there about 20" in hieght as ive never adjusted my ph of water since germination any help would be great

Epsom Salts.

I use it at 1/2 a teaspoon {level} per litre of water {you need to mix it in a bit of very hot water first, its a buggah to dissolve}. Repeat after two or three weeks if needed.

I also mix it with Maxicrop Organic Plant Stimulant and a dose of Bio-Grow.

Plants normally pick up after about 4 days.

:wassnnme:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble getting Epsom salts? All the chemists here can't get it at the mo.

I've had to revert to filtering all my plant water in one of those jugs, I hope I can save them, as I've only just figured out what I ve been doing wrong all this time!

Hard Water --curse you :toot:

epsom salts? - any garden centre, anywhere - sodding great box (1 kilo) - under £3! Mine's "J.Arthur Bowers" :toot:

Has anyone had trouble getting Epsom salts? All the chemists here can't get it at the mo.

there was/is a manufacturer shortage(according to my chemist).....

i had trouble months ago, all local shops had sold out,

it's either everyone's constipated.

or there's more growers needing there epsom fix........ :toot:

try as many chemist's as possible,(i think i got mine from boot's in the end .....)

sr

• 2 weeks later...

hiya i just got some from scats its with the horse stuff 5.99 for a 3 kilo tub didnt have any proper stuff for plants i hope itl be ok says epsom salts should last me for years lol just hope thats what the prob was? :yinyang:

chalkedup

ive managed to solve the problem i managed to get a magnesuim based food in b&q and its helped loads there now standing over 1meter tall buds comming through nicley bit of heat problems with 600w but managable