daylight

twinkle

i have 2 silver pearl,started 11 02 03. 3 mazar started 3 02 03.6 mazar started19 03 03. 2 silver pearl started to flower but hopefully will revert to veggy.all are growing in greenhouse,is day/night ok for natural veggin now.i have taken 10 clones 7 days ago,does a clone yield as much as a plant from seed,cheers regards twinkle lol

Not sure about daylengths at the mo. It got light at 5:30ish this morning, and the sun has gone by 8:00 in the evening. that's 14ish hours, hmmmm - borderline at best I reckon.

As to yield - IME clones yield more than seed-plants.

Not sure about daylengths at the mo. It got light at 5:30ish this morning, and the sun has gone by 8:00 in the evening. that's 14ish hours, hmmmm - borderline at best I reckon.

As to yield - IME clones yield more than seed-plants.

hi guys, whats ime A L is writing about,regards twinkle :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
:med: Good on you Twinkle, how old were you when you "took to tokin"? I'm not far behind you myself. Maybe a bunch of us should consider opening an herb friendly retirement home to safeguard our future happiness :thisbig: Edited by KenAbyss

hi guys thanks for all your great, help,the plants i have been on about, ie 3 mazar are now a metre high and well into flower, but i go to lanzarote in 2 weeks, so hopefully my son will be taking care of the babies, and on my return will be ready,cheers .kenabyss great to hear from you, starting on the weed was the best thing i did in my life, i started about 6 years ago never looked back regards twinkle :thisbig:

you must excuse an old toker like me(56)not au fait with modern p c lingo

i'm in me 30's twinkle, and when i joined i was the same,

it's amazing how quick you pick it up........ :med:

have a nice break twinkle,

good name KenAbyss.............. :thisbig:

sr