leaf feeding

whiff

I have read that one should consider feeding a plant through its leaves, by way of a mister, after about a month and a half. If anyone does such, what sort of mix is best for such a procedure? I have heard of worm water as the liquid medium with dissolved fertilizers.

I use Formulex from Growth Technology... Its cheap(£2.50 for a little bottle!)... and the plants really love it... U can start very young too. I have never used worm castings - all seems a bit filthy to me!

Edited by pez

I have fed with epsomsalts by misting plants luv that to

worm castings
worm water
I thinks damage would be caused with the castings dont know about the water like but im a begginer so one of the oldheads might know forgive my ignorance but what is worm water awnsers on a post card please ;) Edited by saldo1

There was a good recipe posted somewhere on here by Offmehead, I think it was as follows (this is how I mix it): To a litre of water add 5ml of Canna Rhizotonic, 5ml of Formulex and a few drops of wetting agent. Probably best to do a search and check the volumes for sure.

Cowboy

GREEN FAIRY LIQUID

and get clean sparkly buds :yep:

but if misting ur plants during flowering make sure

u have a good environment as it can easily lead to bud rot

all the best jgs :starwars:

i agree spatsman. not during floweing... i imagine the chems getting locked inside the buds somehow... even though i give em loads of shit direct to the root anyway! oh well... semi good i suppose