how old

Guest smokeymacpot

Guest smokeymacpot

hey how old does your plant have to be bfore you can move it out side without the worry of little weed eating critters :ghost: eating it

Bit of dodgy one that. I've only ever had slimey probs....

I've had mature 4ft plants outside before now that have been absolutely fuckin' ravaged by slugs & snails. Get some copper wire to wrap around the stalks to stop 'em!

Rabbits & Deer probs? Gotta a be 12 bore innit! B)

Guest smokeymacpot

copper wire heh?.. does anyone have anyhitng else i could spray around my plants to keep things away i want to move them outside.. at the end of this weeks that will make them .. 11 days old is this old enough...??? see its stilla little cold here it gets up in the 50s at night so im ganna stick one of my babies outside all ngiht to see how it does i it does fine ill put them all outside saturday.. seeing as how i have 5 growing

hi i have plants out side now, in pots when there 2 big 4 pots i cut the bottom off the pot , i use slug pellets round the bottom of the pot and spray the clone with sopey water once per week no prob.