SK#1

Bish

hi guys,for what its worth my first grow in my g/h last year was dutch passion skunk#1,and they flourished with minimum looking after,and for a first timer quite a good yield regards twinkle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bish

• Arnold Layne

• sittingrelaxing

• Wilbur Nutsack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really lookin' forward to 10 days in the sun Addy B)

Hi twinkle - yeah, these SK's are hardy girls - not had any probs with Mg or Fe at all with this outside grow - ya never know, i may not come back from my hols :P

i cant wait to see how this skunk1 does, My first ever grow was done with a skunk no1 from DP. I grew it indoors under floros then moved it outside late summer.

I had to put it inside my shed wich it was on top of, at evening and put it outside in mornings wich was a pain.

It did produce about 10 gramms of below average skunk. But it was my 1st grow and it was using some strange catus fert that was to acidic and lame miricle grow soil with no perlight.

fcuking brilliant mr bish ;) you inspired me to force flower my ladys on the balcony, if i can lol. i got to find a way of covering them for 12 hours a day and on the balcony this could be hard,if anyone has any bright ideas i would love to hear them.

1 thing i was wondering mr bish, what about the smell ( with that nosey neighbour :soap::wassnnme: ) ?. anyway good luck. sonic.

post-19-1057454951_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello growers!

Finally logged on after lurking and learning for a while - many thanks.

Down to business - I have some Skunk#1 on the top floor south-facing windowsill, and was intending to let 'em flourish until early October etc etc.

However, doubtless due to strong sunlight and a bit of luck, rather than my greenfingers (this is my first grow), the buggers are now four foot tall (after two months and plenty of pruning) and they're frankly taking over the flat and annoying Mspipesmoker2003. No way can I let 'em do their thing for another two and a half months.

So my question is: shall I wack them in a dark, empty wardrobe to attempt to flower them early, and if so, what ratio of windowsill/wardrobe?

They're from unsexed seed, so unfortunately I guess a bit of cross-pollination will be inevitable.

And on that topic, none of my books mention smell as an early signifier of male/femaleness, but some of my babies stink, and some don't. Is this an indicator, or a red herring?

Ta very much in advance!