Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

518 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• tsk

• withnail

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest djdavid4u

I would of picked wasbi but the hairs aint red yet, ive read you supposed to wait for it to turn 50% red hair or am I wrong

A big thankyou to whoever nominated my pic. Im really chuffed.

All great pics of lovely buds but went for Kali in the end. What a smoke, top growing mate.

And good on ya Brad420 - I'm sure one of yours will be up before long.

BL

ahhhh wow, like watching fireworks, the difference , the wonder, the hues of colour, the quality,

I@M overcome with budmagic

catnmake my mind up

Kali man for sure, that looks like perfect couch stone material. Imagine having those hanging on string and just chopping off buds to pop in J's :rofl::rofl: mmmm merry xmas id say :rofl:

Greetings,

It was a toss up between Boffers ESB, and Wasabi's Magic Bud. Wasabi just pipped it for me so, you have my vote Magic Bud buddy :blub:.

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

Really needed a lift, thanks for the kudos... really means alot to be nominated recognition from my peers and all that :smoke:

I've voted for Viggsy this time round, like the photography, and obviously the buds :rofl: