Organic Blue Mystic plant & SG buds

Gee.

Thanks mister, she was eight weeks at this point, I let her run for ten.

As you can see, the lime green and neon orange contrast well. We have trouble with this camera and the colour orange, so blue flouros were brought in to lighten it up.

post-59-1048947281_thumb.jpg

This is the Super Girl harvest.

This came to 26 grams. (but didn't stay at that for long!)

post-59-1048947707_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gee.

nice one gee......

and you could fit a few of them close together........... :wassnnme:

what'a she taste like?smell? is it fruity/flowery/sweaty/musky/ sweet?

sr

Well thanks again, mate.

The smell now, after curing for a couple of weeks, is a fruity/earthy type thing. There's a sharp blackcurrant smell when you squeeze the buds.

When you smoke, you can taste blueberries on the back of your throat afterwards.

The Supergirl tastes and smells like a typical citrus superskunk. Not the 'dutch' skunk flavour, the other kind...from california, I think.

The tall Supergirl was bent over to a kind of 'S-shaped' thing, the shorter one was bushy. these three plants together with a Basil were on a 12"x18" tray 10"under a 250w HPS.

I'd like to grow more with each crop, but I don't have the space.

Just out of curiosity, did your Blue Mystics autoflower when they became mature?

I know 3 people including myself who have grown this strain, including myself, and they all went into flowering on an 18 hour photoperiod.

1 more week to go till mine are dry.....can't wait :unsure:

She didn't get the chance to try! I put her under 12/12 when she was about 10 in. high.

I can't let my plants get very old as I've only about 20" vertical useable growing space.

Have you any pics offmehead?

I did not bother this time, because I only have a digital camcorder, and its crap for taking still pics, especially under HPS lights.

Next weekend, when they are properly dry, I will take some of the finished buds and post em up