First grow

Burnah

Heres a few shots of my new grow. The light is a 250w HPS, using a 12cm 100cfm pc fan for outtake (until i get a lti and carbon filter) and two 2" passive intakes. I will be putting in a heatshield like the one in TrichomeUK's post http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?act=...f=49&t=6786&hl= .

The plants are one each of Nirvana Misty / Afghani and bagseed that I grew an outdoor plant of.

Im planning on doin a scrog grow but dont know the best way for me to go about it. Would it be best for me to flower these plants to determine sex then clone, or clone and force flower a clone of each strain?

There currently in a 1/3 mix of JN pottin soil, perlite and vermiculite and Im using this nute formular using GH nutes http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1162 .

post-49-1048160511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Burnah

Hi Burnah,

Ur crop looks good, are you going to take cuttings or just grow n smoke :wassnnme:

I hope theyre both female 4 u! perhaps add some mylar it might help your grow & put the light to nearly full potential. They seem to be doing well without it!

Riz

Edited by [PTJ]Rizla+

Heres a pic taken today of the bagseed.

[PTJ]Rizla+, I will be takin cutting, but will also grow the seed plants out.

post-49-1048449993_thumb.jpg

Hi Burnah,

I'm looking forward to the harvest pics :unsure:

Hope everything goes well for ya.

I'm no expert but they are looking well at the moment.

GL

Riz