Kris Kross Seeds

bchomegrown

Hi Everyone,

I got myself some Kriss Kross Seeds I don't know who the seed bank is. A friend of mine gave them to me.

Has anyone tried them? If so what is the flowering time and what results have you had with them?

Thank you

BC

Guest Papa Lazarou

Hey dude, used to get a regular supply of 'Kriss Kross' about 5 years ago, proper knockout bud, can't remember too much else about it other than it reeked! Very nice tho.

I assumed it was a local strain to my area (north england), clone only, as I have never heard of it on here until now and as I said, have not had any here for many years. Assumed the mother had died, or summin like that.

Would be very interested to see what they turn out like.

Papa :wassnnme:

Hey dude, used to get a regular supply of 'Kriss Kross' about 5 years ago, proper knockout bud, can't remember too much else about it other than it reeked! Very nice tho.

I assumed it was a local strain to my area (north england), clone only, as I have never heard of it on here until now and as I said, have not had any here for many years. Assumed the mother had died, or summin like that.

Papa :spliff:

ditto. kriss kross aka in my area as the crusty crab for some reason. now they take me back a good few yrs. tasty strain not seen it since mind

Guest Dashboard Dice

Papa :yahoo:

I had this plant too. I was told it came from Sheffield/Chesterfield. I've had nothing as sticky or smelly since.

When it was in full flower you could smell it (just one plant!!) 200 yards from my house. Talk about getting the fear :wub:

• 6 years later...

There are currently 3 keepers of the KK. The breeder killed it again and now theres me, my mate (who knows the breeder) and one person I've given it to. NOBODY else has the real KK whatever they say - we all know each other and know who we gave it to! the breeder spent 10 years trying to be reunited with it and backtracked to every possible source and could only get it off my mate who for a few years was the ONLY keeper left. Its a hazy sat, takes 11 and a half weeks, slow to root and drops leaves if you even look at it funny - thats why so few can hold on to it. The rewards are worth it as anyone who has smoked it will know. Its unmistakeable when you know it. Oh and the breeder/KK comes from Brixton, South London…

Its Silver Haze x Oranjebud x skunk1 x Hawaian sativa

the buds have a complex smell, lavender and mint and incense/spice with a strong buttery haze funk when smoked that gets everyones heads turning and noses in the air.

Edited by Spaventa

Guest Default Attribute

This was one of the first strains I ever had back when I first started smoking. was nice stuff, forgot all about it.

FYI - This was recently posted on another forum about KrissKross clone.

"There are currently 3 keepers of the KK. The breeder killed it again and now theres me, my mate (who knows the breeder) and one person I've given it to. NOBODY else has the real KK whatever they say - we all know each other and know who we gave it to! the breeder spent 10 years trying to be reunited with it and backtracked to every possible source and could only get it off my mate who for a few years was the ONLY keeper left. Its a hazy sat, takes 11 and a half weeks, slow to root and drops leaves if you even look at it funny - thats why so few can hold on to it. The rewards are worth it as anyone who has smoked it will know. Its unmistakeable when you know it. Oh and the breeder/KK comes from Brixton, South London…

the buds have a complex smell, lavender and mint and incense/spice with a strong buttery haze funk when smoked that gets everyones heads turning and noses in the air."

• 9 years later...
On 01/04/2014 at 11:57 AM, Spaventa said:

There are currently 3 keepers of the KK. The breeder killed it again and now theres me, my mate (who knows the breeder) and one person I've given it to. NOBODY else has the real KK whatever they say - we all know each other and know who we gave it to! the breeder spent 10 years trying to be reunited with it and backtracked to every possible source and could only get it off my mate who for a few years was the ONLY keeper left. Its a hazy sat, takes 11 and a half weeks, slow to root and drops leaves if you even look at it funny - thats why so few can hold on to it. The rewards are worth it as anyone who has smoked it will know. Its unmistakeable when you know it. Oh and the breeder/KK comes from Brixton, South London…

the buds have a complex smell, lavender and mint and incense/spice with a strong buttery haze funk when smoked that gets everyones heads turning and noses in the air.

I am the original breeder and you're not far off with BRIXTON I was living in Putney S LONDON, that grower was my best mate who was one of only 3 growers I gave clones to and you're almost on spot with the genetics only mistake is there is no Hawaiian   Silver Haze x 2 x Oranjebud x skunk1 x So top marks for nearly accurate info on one of the strongest strains to originate in the UK it makes EXODUS CHEESE seem like bush weed Long Live the long lost KK.

• Like 1