• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Father McPot

• Boojum

• Culchi

• Hir

:yinyang:

But what's good for one person may not be good for another. What do you suggest?

This has been the defining truth in the history of mankind. It seems that every dollar we make is sucked from some other part of the world. You can't even the financial variance in our world like the communists tried to do because in the end the greed of man will corrupt the positive ideals we try to instill. If there was a solution, I believe it would be dealt with best by addressing the severe financial diversity in our world. We can't rely on our government to do it, we have to rely on the ethic principles of man which is unequal at that. In my eyes mankind will fight amonst themselves until they are extinct. People are not equal, and people will never be completely equal. But I do not believe we should ever give up the struggle to create equality amonst ourselves.

• 3 weeks later...

a man with something to lose, will let another man starve to keep it.

I did not say women; as I think, if they were capable of running the world they may have been kinder:

after they had killed all of the men & created a female utopia via genetic engineering...

Edited by roger