bat guano tea?

SinInMyBlood

i have some bat guano 0-10-0,

that i have been using with soil, i was wondering if i could maake a tea to feed my clones in rockwool? from what i understand, is that fossilized bat guano is slow release, but bat guano is fasterr acting... would it be better to let the bat guano sit in the water overnight with an aquarium pump pumping air into the water? what would be the best way of using bat guano? any and all ideas would help! how do you use it? thank you for youir time!

Hi Sin

Even though they need phosphate (P is necessary for root development), bat guano is no good for clones. It is just Phosphate (0-10-0) and was a major boost to agriculture many years ago. Best to get yourself something like formulex or just use a dilute veg solution.

But, it is best not to use any nutes on clones until they have rooted. Makes them squeeze roots out quicker.

Best of luck,

Chip