where can i buy lights forw growing and how much

pd666

yea i confuse myself sometimes ffs stoners memory i guess ok so a 400hps light should be fine for 5 plants but becuase of my size i gotta not overcrowd ohh i can make my grow space taller by another 4ft if i can be arsed to take other shelf off ohh and the seeds i ordered were indoor mix seeds thanks for the input ^5

ohh hey u mentioned exstraction ive got a small fan heater cooler i was thinking of if its possible taking it apart reversing the blade and putting it back on so it sucks instead of blowing then use the tubing stuff ya get for tumble dryers the silver stuff ive read is beter any ideas pros or cons or am i just being a muppet and have smoked to much ??

ive got a q my seedlings are doing fine and are looking healthy when do i need to feed them there about 1 wk old and how often do i need to feed them i was gonna use miricle grow any suggestions ??

im growing some seeds and are were randomly aquired i dont really know what breed they are but there doing well i cant get a pic up grrr or id show ya them im just wondering when id be able to find out by looking at em what breed they are

ok my pic has worked needs cleared up tho any ideas on em do they look ok ive got too many and have had to give some\away to a freind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...