Battleground God

Father McPot

You have been awarded the TPM medal of honour! This is our highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity neither being hit nor biting a bullet suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and very well thought out.

no bother wi the big man here :alien:

bloody Loch Ness monster, who worships that?.

:rofl:

Edited by tsk

Had to bite 1 bullet :

You've just bitten a bullet!

In saying that God has the freedom and power to do that which is logically impossible (like creating square circles), you are saying that any discussion of God and ultimate reality cannot be constrained by basic principles of rationality. This would seem to make rational discourse about God impossible. If rational discourse about God is impossible, there is nothing rational we can say about God and nothing rational we can say to support our belief or disbelief in God. To reject rational constraints on religious discourse in this fashion requires accepting that religious convictions, including your religious convictions, are beyond any debate or rational discussion. This is to bite a bullet.

Though I'm not too sure on that one. IF God exists then God must be omnipotent, that's what God means, and if God is omnipotent then God can do anything including defy the laws of logic. But I never said God DOES exist, I was merely saying IF God exists then God can do the logically impossible. That may make a rational discourse about God impossible, but that's not my fault :rofl:

Edited to add interesting, though, nice one.

Edited by Boojum

Guest Rex Mundi
I'm not an anal type...

But seriously, I haven't played in months. I was playing this, which can be a bit of a bastard. Anyway, I'll play the other game tomorrow when I'm not tired :)

Just gave that one a go, and on my very first try I got:

"The Report

Plausibility Quotient

Plausibility Quotient = 1.0

The metaphysical engineers have determined that your conception of God has a plausibility quotient (PQ) of 1.0. A PQ of 1.0 means that as far as the metaphysical engineers can determine your conception of God is internally consistent and consistent with the universe that we live in. A PQ of 0.0 means that it is neither internally consistent nor consistent with our universe. More than likely, your PQ score will be somewhere between these two figures. But remember that this is your PQ score as determined by the metaphysical engineers. The editors of TPM have no control over their deliberations, so don't blame us!"

I only ticked one box...