Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Augusts Cream of the Crop  

579 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kaiser_haze

• distracted

• cam mcneil

• prawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mat113 4 me 2,lucks like some freaky plant ud find with a landing party on a strange planet in 60s star trek,wouldnt know weva 2 smoke it or fire a phaser beam at it,all top class pics,ispirational!

youre welcome mate!

ACE Seeds were the source. Nepalese Jam is just as good (imo better) and Bangi Haze is the newest which is a cross between Nepalese Jamaican and Congo! Looks like the next ACE special :yep:

I don't know about the taste of these buds guys ,but they all look beeeeaaaauuuutyfuuuuuul to metried this 10 years ago after ten cans of beer ,I was smashed ,wouldn't touch it again but I enjoy having one or two of these ladies in the yard,throw a couple of lesves in the soup and that will do me.Currently I'm doing a research on "how to grow indoor".Once I have gatherred all the info's I need ,than big time I'll do .Will keep you all posted.

All that's been done is a brightening of the whole photo, in the original photo you can clearly see the purple colour of the plant ..... and what a beautiful plant she is.

OK... the question is though which is the "original photo"? the entire plant shot has no purple at all.... can't see how brightness tweaking can result in such a marked difference in colour though between these photos. An overlay or colour adjustment layer in photoshop would account for the colour difference in IMHO but little else. The background between post 1 and 3 is so different, even the date stamps are slightly different hues. Good growing and nice photography agreed but something is not right and I don't believe its just brightness as all four original posts in mat133's Aug 29th post are well lit and equally bright, but two are purple and two are simply not!

OK... the question is though which is the "original photo"? the entire plant shot has no purple at all.... can't see how brightness tweaking can result in such a marked difference in colour though between these photos. An overlay or colour adjustment layer in photoshop would account for the colour difference in IMHO but little else. The background between post 1 and 3 is so different, even the date stamps are slightly different hues. Good growing and nice photography agreed but something is not right and I don't believe its just brightness as all four original posts in mat133's Aug 29th post are well lit and equally bright, but two are purple and two are simply not!

I don't care if it's pinkpolkadot, I think it's a beautiful plant, huge, perfectly structured, whatever colour it is, imho it's a winner.

I don't care if it's pinkpolkadot, I think it's a beautiful plant, huge, perfectly structured, whatever colour it is, imho it's a winner.

Agreed on the beautiful plant, huge, perfectly structured bit 100%, never said anything else but the colour of the image is very compelling and could sway opinion, I voted for a purple bud last month... love that purple, its what caught my eye in mat133's post last month, problem is not all the photos match and that means something is wrong IMO. Its 50/50 that its a beautiful purple plant and 50/50 its a beautiful but normal hue plant.....only one person has the answer :yinyang: