I Made A Medicinal Oil

DANZIG

About a month ago I decided to clean my volcano with some 99% alcohol

I put 200ml into a jam jar and dropped the volcano (disassembled) combustion chamber & mouthpiece into it, left for 24 hours and the alcohol had turned black but the volcano parts were shiny new. This Volcano hadn't been cleaned in 5 years and was used in the Beggars Belief coffeeshop for 3 years so it had plenty of oil to give up

I then added trim to the jar, shake vigorously, strain, add new trim and air buds, repeat every day for 3 weeks, I also chucked in an ounce of black that I'd had for a while (It dissolved totally in about 48 hours)

So by today I decided to concentrate my tincture by evaporating off some of the alcohol

I poured it into a shallow bowl and placed it over a pan of simmering water,

When the majority of the alcohol had gone a thick oil was left

(apologies for the poor quality photo's)

post-211-1276347900_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

To clean the bowl I added a small amount of hemp oil and used some fresh crusty bread to mop up

yum

post-211-1276348386_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The thick oil weighed 14.5 gms and in this form is hard to store and hard to administer so I added it to 50mls of organic hemp oil

To assist the oils in mixing I placed the jar into a pan of hot water, stirring constantly

post-211-1276348506_thumb.jpg

I could have used the tincture but I find the hemp oil more palatable. The final stage is to put 20ml of the oil into a dropper bottle (available from herbalists) and I'll now experiment on myself to assess the strength

I think I will start with 6 drops

post-211-1276348983_thumb.jpg

Would that be as potent as the oil that guy, Rick Simpson I think, believes can shrink tumours? :D

I think it will be but this is just to ingest and get shit faced tbh

Regarding a Rick Simpson cancer curing oil, I've made an oil by taking the tops off 4 bottles of Sativex, evaporating off the alcohol and replacing with 20ml of hemp oil, this gives 51% THC & 49% CBD

I just need some tumours to test it on

forgive me but u have allready started when u cleaned the bowl with bread

1 to 2 hours to come on?

I've saved the bread for later :D

I've had 6 drops

:rofl: