• 6 replies
  23. Boost

• 6 replies
  24. ferts/ nutrients

• 7 replies
  25. Cilica

• 5 replies

• Erbman T
      I dont top outdoors   when the winds come later in the season the plants have a tendency to split all the way down the middle of the main stem .. had it happen its horrific     whereas LST gives you more top heads like topping does but whilst also making much thicker woodier stalks/stems    you may be ok but for me i dont do it after that experience…. Have heard you can put leccy tape tightly around the topping ‘joint’ before this becomes an issue ….   to be honest since learning LST i don't even top indoors anymore 
    • AnonyMice
      I've got a dry herb vape and I can make good edibles I think a prescription will prove a reason for using it responsibly.. I work 48 hours a week and have a wee smoke before bed. I don't smoke before work and my near 1 year old is asleep when I get home.. Not that if pose a risk after a smoke but I checked all the boxes they had with it. They have advice and closed case. This time they've been awful. Solicitor is on the ball tho. All in agreement no reason for there involvement never mind the rest of it 
    • AnonyMice
      Not a place with multiple residents really. Couple of neighbours .. I don't smoke in my house at all. I do smoke in the she's or go for a walk. But for the record no smoking isn't a condition of tenancy. Still we smoke outside, weed I smoke in shed unless it's late then just outside.. Misses stopped smoking it few weeks ago 
    • Madmacca
      Need more support tho come flower time but I think 3 or 4 colas better than one for sure 
  • 136 Cream of the Crop April/May 2024

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use