Never run out again!

Arnold Layne

:)

How do you take your harvest folks? I think most go for the "sporadic" approach of planting a load of plants, growing them on and then flowering them altogether. But for the Medicinal Marihuana user this presents problems. Such a harvest may be large, and for many (self included) it would be impossible to handle single-handed (thus becoming ever so slightly more of a security problem). Furthermore, regulating your usage can be difficult and most who harvest this way seem to end up on either very restricted amounts or bhang [intended!] in the middle of their own little drought.

Enter the other method of harvesting: "The Continuous Harvest" (TCH). My own application is as follows. I plant one plant every 8 days (seed or clone), and grow them on to flowering, into which they go also one a time and eight days apart. You see where this is going now don't you. Yep, that's it - at the end you harvest every eight days which is way more manageable. Moreover, it is virtually impossible to have any restriction on use this way. For a number of years I have successfully provided for my own and three other people's medicinal needs using this method, and would encourage any Medicinal User to consider it for themselves. Current yields are at around the 3.5 to 4.5 mark, every 8 days. Enough for anyone, I reckon, and if not then the system can of course be upgraded.

Just think: you need never run out again!

:mad:

Cheers Arnie

My future grow room will be using this method :oldtoker:

And your right, a lot people mass plant, harvest at once, fiqure they have way too much weed in the house to feel secure and on the 'non prison' side of the law and then have to sell the surpluss.

Halfway through the next grow they find theirselves 'without' and a sudden urge to visit a dealer :P

This is not only backward thinking, it is a major security risk.

If you get nicked leaving a dealer's house, (most are routinely watched, no matter how chilled they think they are)

the next step is a search of your own yard :D

Its easy to explain away a few plants as for purely personal consumption, but becomes more impossible as plant numbers increase.

good points both !!

sounds a real cool way of growing and harvesting, my own grow room looks as if it can happen now. so i think this "THC" system sounds the one for me too !!   :cool:  :oldtoker:  :peace:

yeah i considered this approach myself btu considerations made it hard to implement. it's certainly a good idea but i'd be worried that unless you get your growing conditions are totally constant u'd end up with not a constant harvest as plants take longer to finish. do you grow them to a uniform size before putting into flowering?

Just a question for the man whose sock puppet stole knickers, I had a perpetual harvest cupbaord for nine months, and found I couldn't control the gnats, mites and whitefly.  How would you suggest running the cupboard without ANY pesticides?

Neem, chilli/garlic juice and predators just won't do it.

Just a question

U

Glad you guys approve the concept. I kind of stumbled on it by accident!! Hmmm..

Yeah, security is an issue Joolz. Also worth noting that my Electricity bill does not peak and trough, but stays nice and steady!

As to size and flowering time, Friendly guy, you just need to get to know your individuals and place them accordingly. I have eight ladies in flower covering about 5 varieties with individual phenotypes and floering requirements.

Pests camn be an issue, but I cant say if it is more so using this method. I just keep on toip with natural pesticides from the local Garden Centre (Pyrethum etc).

But it is nice not to run out....

:oldtoker:

:oldtoker:

Just thought I would expand my answer to Mr-Friendly. This is best done by way of an example. I had a WW that tended to stretch by 2.5 feet, and needed 70 days at least. The trick there was simply to put it into flower appropriately shorter, and follow it with a Skunk which only needs 55 days; thus, when the WW reaches 64 (8x8 in my GR) it will need another 8 days - but the Skunk will be bhang on perfect at 56 days, so allowing the extra 8 for the WW. Sounds complicated, but once you've done it it is a piece of urinary waste.

:P