Top Posters In This Topic

• MrsT1

• utokia

• Pendoggo

• squirrel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's excellent artwork Mrs t1.

I have had an idea for something for a while now so I will be in touch with you about that....may well commission you to design it for me.

Anyway, back to topic.....I agree that for uk420 the mascot should be noon gender specific. Maybe a pixie with a canna hat....rather than a fairy....and I do think it should smoke :smoke: whatever it is.

Any request for sum art work r welcome

If you have time - can you do me something to replace the dancing/djing man avatar? It pisses me off now :smoke:

i dont know how to do avatars sorry. but there is a post sumwhere to get an avatar

Ah no worries...

It's dead easy - just need to crop/resize once you finished... I will pester the other guy for an avatar tho :smoke: Keep up the good work... I got my daughter this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draw-Paint-Fairies...t/dp/184448095X - I bet you would love it.

Have you tried doing a pencil drawing and then scan in to colour?

Thats really good, funny enough i did my own canna fairy today for my avatar...must be a girly thing :headpain:

Dont have a tablet though, wanted one for ages!! - lucky you!! ;)

Heres mine: not as talented as you, I mainly manipulate images to get an end result:

lighterfairycc.jpg

someone should do a cartoon version of Joolz like Howard Marks has of him on his site on that game.

You'd have to be careful not to make it look like Uncle Fester tho :headpain:;)

meet SPLIFF THE DRAGON

He's great!

BTW, an avatar is just a 100 x 100 pixel graphic of any sort. The moving ones are animated GIFs.

Edited by squirrel