ever heard of this idea?

surealsmokaz

i was talking to a mate about differant methods of getting high, higher, and yet more high. When he mentioned this idea of (when bonging it) blowing smoke from the carb hole onto    <A>a chunk of bud

<B>a rizla

or <C>a plate which you will later wipe clean with a rizla

when doing this it is apparently better to have a friend to blow the smoke out before it goes stale (so you can carry on holding it in)

does anyone else do this?

Never heard of that idea before, but i'd reckon that it's a waste of good smoke.

I may be wrong but i prefer to inhale the smoke. On the same subject though aren't bongs great? Just when you yhink you've had enough joints to last you the night you have a hit and start to fly!

Amazing :)

Nope ive never heard of anyone doing that either. People do

the strangest things to try and increase the High, a mate of

mine used to squat up and down whilst toking a bong (silly

bugger) the funniest one was a mate o mine who wanted to

get a mad buzz, i told him to hold in a massive toke of a bong

and sprint accross the field we were in, he made it half way

and collapsed in a heap :P heh heh he said is was great and

did it a few more times. It was brilliant entertainment  

:oldtoker:

yeah, i do prefere to inhale to, but it might be nice to blow the smoke onto a skin, then when sober again make up a ciggerate(no weed) and see if it really does anything.

i totally agree with reefman, bongs are great. Now when i have friends round for a smoke, we start off with a bong, just to get us floating, then we'll just relax with a joint or ten for the rest of the evening