Urgent Appeal on Behalf of Medi-Users

Joolz

I e-mailed Mark Gibson from THC4MS yestrday with regard to the seeds that we intended to donate to MS patients.

Mark phoned me last night to thank us and accept the offer, but it looks like they are having a few problems covering immediate demand for their product. :)

It seems THC4MS have enough stock left to last approximately 10 days.

The seeds will help in the long term but as we all know, they won't be much use for at least 4 months.

If any of our members or indeed anyone eading this have any spare herb, no matter how small the amount please contact thc4ms@parklandtrading.com  :peace:

:)

The national demand for medi-weed is rising exponentially at the moment. I cannot count now how many folk have been after info from me about it. And as for the GRs that are popping up everywhere....

I kid not, I could distribute the whole of frikkin Africa at the moment! And then Asia in the aftrenoon!

I know this doesn't help, but it is a fact. And the  answer has to be, folks, BUY MORE LAMPS!!!! P L E A S E!!!

ALL GROWERS: Please set some of your most excellent herb aside for medi-users!!! Most of us are happy to buy, but there are many who cannot. So any help is not only needed but hugely appreciated.

Anyway the law of both God and Karma dictate that plants grown with charity in mind will always flourish best!