Proudest Pictures...

theory

What's your favourite shot of your own buds? I always expected it to be a close up on the day I harvested but I just didn't get any shots I really liked as much as this...

post-15788-1175097498_thumb.jpg

Edited by theory

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theory

• pimpboy

• Father McPot

• Kali Man

...but also I quite like this, probably because I see it differently since Mr D Rock got stoned and said what he saw! :wassnnme:

you know how when you sometimes look at a picture and your mind adds it up wrong and you initially percieve it to be something else for a split second till your brain susses 'hey no,that ain't right' and then sorts it out?

Well when I first looked at this pic(er..I have had a smoke this morning) I thought it was a box full of green dancing chickens,all standing up with their wings around each other like pissed girls on a dancefloor kind of thing.

:headpain::rofl:lol

post-15788-1175097580_thumb.jpg

Get your favourite pics out people ;)

(fixed the post ;))

Edited by theory

Guest scarfaceshady

not surprised that first pic is wicked mate

as for my own pics, i like a couple but obviously the one thats in cotc im quite proud of as it got me nominated for that :headpain:

Thanks peeps :doh:

SFS, I love your COTC pic too mate... I've gazed into that pic for ages the other day (stoned of course hehe). I would be well chuffed to get that kind of pic but I never managed a really good close up. I just can't get good lighting from indoor bulbs...

Kali man, your bud has a corona made of trichomes! :headpain:

Guest dr rockster

What's your favourite shot of your own buds? I always expected it to be a close up on the day I harvested but I just didn't get any shots I really liked as much as this...

post-15788-1175097498_thumb.jpg

Beautiful.Simply stunning,Theory.A great pic from a great diary.

Not on my pc atm.What a great idea for a thread squire!Got to dig out a hard drive I've some pics on.Fave pic?(strokes chin thoughtfully)hmmm,not easy.I'll have to have a rummage,but a Clustef*ck pic comes to mind,an early SugarBabe too. :rofl:

I agree with the green chicken thing, cracked me up. That 1st pic is lush mate, you're gonna be a busy couple of walfordians come harvest day. First pic reminds me of a load of dreads discussing some serious ganja business and ting :rofl:

Can't show you any decent pics, due to my laptop being doomed by the blue screen of death since yesterday :headpain: . It's probably the other Magic Bud that got nominated for COTC 6 months back, or so.

Guest indica

Crackin group shot Theory :clapping: Nice one indeedy :clapping:

This would be me fav so far..The mrs took for me :clapping:

Thats Jack the Ripper isnt it Buddly?

Crackin image i remember that one lol

Iam on a new comp so can only copy pics out of my threads but they wont be clickable so no point.

Do like my c99 pics or is that i did like that puff.

:rofl: