flying with the pigs!

reefman

I went round to a mates, mates house the other week to get get wasted. All was goin nicely , we had baked some weed brownies, smoked many joints and had a couple of hits on the bong.

It turns out this guy was a bit of an amateur dj and had his own decks upstairs. So we went to listen to them and it was LOUD!! the speakers were moving round the room.

Apparantly it was too much for the neighbours and they called the cops, without even bothering to ask for it to be turned down. (bastards)

So the police arrived to find the front room filled with smoke and about half an ounce on the table, we thought we were in the shit. We weren't because one of the pigs was this guys mates brother and they both sat down and had a toke, while they were on duty!! Unbelievable but true

We thought about ringing their station and grassing them up but decided against it which is just as well because we were so stoned we forgot that we'd have had to tell them how we knew, doh! :oldtoker:

Bit silly winding up the neighbors like that with half an oz in the house!  You got lucky this time, but you won't always get the sound coppers!  :oldtoker:

On the flip side, I do hate neighbors who complain about noise too much.  At my last house, we had a complaint at 5.45 in the evening on a Saturday!  AND the b@st@rds had been drilling ALL DAY!

• 4 weeks later...