Chinese Symbols

Vincent Vega

chinese symbols is there 1 for canna ? :guitar:

This is JAPANESE.

edited to add, the chinese word for hemp is MA as in ma_ zipan original mazipan was made from hemp seed and not almond, hunting for a chinese symbol for you. I will check with a Chines friend before posting to make sure it is correct.

post-6648-1173389034_thumb.jpg

Edited by Out and Nowt

This is JAPANESE.

edited to add, the chinese word for hemp is MA as in ma_ zipan original mazipan was made from hemp seed and not almond, hunting for a chinese symbol for you. I will check with a Chines friend before posting to make sure it is correct.

:smoke: thanks m8 iv been lookin for it for ages now...

cheers

:yinyang:

:smoke: thanks m8 iv been lookin for it for ages now...

cheers

:yinyang:

it is JAPANESE script not chinese, looks like a smiley with a biffter in it's gob!

This is from hempmuseum.org.....

ChinesHsym.jpg

that looks chinese, if you are going to get the symbol tattooed (I guess this is why you want it) I strongly suggest using an on-line translator or check with someone who can translate it 1st!

yea its for a tattoo 5-6" tall done over the top for a few chinese people sowin seeds out in the fields years n years ago ;)

marijuana

a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared

pronunciation: da ma

related section: Botany, Flowers, Plants

i think thats the one am lookin for but dose it need both simbols or just the one ?

post-4526-1173526346.gif

Edited by Vincent Vega

canna

Any of various perennial tropical herbs of the genus Canna, having clusters of large showy flowers and including an edible variety.

pronunciation: tan hwa

now i dont know what to do there's a few symbols that seam to work...

i found theis pic to ov a field of retting hemp (1944) if ya just amagen a few people out there wif there round hat's on sowin seeds wif the symbols for canna/marijuana printed over the top, thats what am hopein to get done ;)

post-4526-1173527036.gif

post-4526-1173528438_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vincent Vega

canna

Any of various perennial tropical herbs of the genus Canna, having clusters of large showy flowers and including an edible variety.

pronunciation: tan hwa

now i dont know what to do there's a few symbols that seam to work...

i found theis pic to ov a field of retting hemp (1944) if ya just amagen a few people out there wif there round hat's on sowin seeds wif the symbols for canna/marijuana printed over the top, thats what am hopein to get done :smoke:

symbol 1 looks like a guy getting a nail in the head!