Uk 420 Needs You

Guest Ice

Guest budassbud

You got me thinking and doing stuff on paint for an hour or so mate :yinyang:

You wanna advertise the site to people who may need turning on and be turned on by growing there own, you want your efforts to target a specific minority, people who are interested in weed already. So I suppose you need somthing familliar looking, but not so obvious that it brings unwanted attention on who ever may posses the material. Pictures of weed, yes because I dont think many people would recognise a sexy bud shot unless they acctually knew what it was, a leaf is a bit more obvious, a bong still obvious.

I thought about filling balloons up with rectangles of glossy photo card that had the UK420 URL on from the homepage banner. But that would make a mess of the pavement and countryside when they came down, plus I'd want them to burst in my town center, if I knew I wouldn't have to clear up the mess and feel guilty about it.

Thought about targeting a more localised area with budshots and the URL by shrink wraping photos with the add on to lamposts and alike, making sure they last a good while by laminating, cost is minimal. I think the people to target are school leavers and binge drinkers who smoke a bit of pot. Dunno though because I've never seen any market reaserch.

What sort of people are most like to stay? people who are already looking for a cannabis cultivation forum. I ended up here myself through a websearch.

EDIT good idea for a poll, someone else

Edited by budassbud

Guest budassbud

Hope people dont mind me borrowing their pictures.

post-18299-1167229314_thumb.jpg

Burnage's and the oldgiits pix work brilliantly

post-18299-1167229707_thumb.jpg

Sorry no more, its not my work :yinyang: But I hope no one minds if i laminate a few of these printed out on photo paper and shrink wrap or no nails them to public display boards in town? yee or neh?

Edited by budassbud

• 1 year later...

Good idea ice.

Loving that girl. The buds too. Women and bud. How can you top that. There's a good one somewhere around the net of a half naked chick laying on a load of leaves. Might be a seed site or something. Ahh, women and bud. Two of my bestest things in the world. :stoned: