White Widow x Mr. Nice - V. Useful!

Arnold Layne

:)

I am now able to report on the above strain (selectively bred from Dutch seeds purchased on the 'Dam by yours truly), which came at last to fruition some two weeks ago.

DESCRIPTION: Fast growing, Robust leaves (indica) dark green and extremely sturdy. Very stout main stem. Bushy and stocky. Flowering requires 65 - 70 days. VERY LITTLE smell. Medium to good frosting. Bud/leaf ratio slightly better than Sensi's Superskunk. Buds the fattest and biggest I have seen in 4 years. NO STRETCH!!!!

YIELD: 4.5 oz (dry weight), at three and a half foot! In short: THE BEST producer in my grow at the moment.

TASTE: Smooth with a touch of sweetness to it, lower buds a tad harsh.

HIT: Very good indeed! Indica stone with a touch of sativa light headedness and a few giggly bits.

MEDICAL VALUE: Most excellent! A real analgesic type, which unlike some Indicas, does not screw the head so much. Rather the mind is elevated, clean, clear - and things seem really rather funny! It makes my toes cosy, and switches off the tyrrany of restless leg syndrome. It has also held Sciatica at bay with great effect. Even compared to Skunk and others it is better at reducing the need for Pharmaceuticals.

Recommended.

:mad: