Medical uses for non-bud stuff

Arnold Layne

:)

Evenin' all! I have been thinking for a while about this, and so it is time to say something. Thing is, we hear a lot about medical pot usage, and fellow medical users will know the value thereof. But there is more to the plant than THC!

Yes, believe it or not, the buds are not the only health bringers! Hemps seed is over 30% oil, and that oil is UNIQUELY rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids. What this means is that it is very useful as an anti-inflammatory. Moreover, it is a very potent cholesterol buster. Therefore anyone with arthritis, rheumatism, cholesterol problems should ingest a couple of spoonfuls a day!

Suma sell organic hemp seed in the UK (ask your local Deli) - and these are really tasty lightly roasted, part ground and used in a decent organic bread recipe!

I can honestly say I have noticed medical benefit to ingesting both the oil & the seeds, and warmly commend them to any fellow medicos.

Let your food your medicine be.

:D

:D

Well Puffer, due to knackered back and neck and also due to bone idle laziness coupled to far too many good spliffs every day I use a Bread machine!!!!

ITS THE BIZ!!! Foolproof perfect bread every day! I tell you, man, its nearly as good as smokin yer own!!

SO: One recipe:

Buy a bread machine.

Buy Organic Flour (PLUG: DOVE FARM stuff is EXCELLENT).

Buy organic unrefined sugar.

Buy organic semi- or completely skimmed milk.

Obtain Yeast, and a load of Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Sunflower seeds and Hemp Seed (all organic if poss).

Lightly roast hemp seed in a dry iron pan till one or two start to crack - then remove to pestil and pound away till they are all half pulped (according to taste - how crunchy do you like your bread).

Follow recipe for plain white loaf using above ingredients.

Plug machine in and programme.

Roll phat one.

Smoke phat one.

Stay caned for three hours.

Remove bread.

Marvel, smoke and eat!!

Of course, there is no reason why you should not chuck a bud or ten in there as well, I suppose. I can't believe I haven't tried that yet! What is going on, man, I'm just going to have to smoke less. I cant believe it! Not tried that yet!

Let your food your medicine be (WHO said that??.. its really bugging me....)

:mad:

• 3 weeks later...

in the usa the drug enforcement administration is trying to put 60 year old gertrude spindler out of buisness.her crime..........she makes *alpsnack* snack bars that include hemp seeds.

the dea claim that food products containing even a trace of thc are banned underr the controled substances act.

this is the edited highlights of a 1/2 page report  in the *berkley daily planet*.i will try and keep you informed of progress in the case.

splliffdaddy