Special Casablanca

MrBenn

OK, so the hash I got sent from The Dam was very nice (yes was - it's all gone now :) ) Mind you 4 grams lasted me almost two weeks which aint bad going really.

Still don't know which coffe shop it was from 'cos I haven't been in touch with my Bro' - will let you know.

Look- a light browny-green colour quite powdery although that was probably due to stealth packaging.

Smell - very light on the nose but a nice quality hash smell.

High - weeellll, it starts with a slight cerebral buzz, not too pronounced at first but then builds to a solid heady stone. I found it to be a nice enhancer of concentration. After a few spliffs it takes yr body with it aswell and becomes quite couch locky. Something for everyone with this baby.

It was very sticky stuff (lots of finger sucking going on), didn't need heating to crumble and went a long way!

Worth a try if you get the chance!

Sounds like tasty stuff!  you will have to let me know next time, ill pop thru the chunnel for a joint!  Er maybe not actually - still no passport - ooops!

hey!

Welcome back Mister Benn - it looks like you had a makeover during the xmas period - has mister B. been watching some Reservoir Dogs?

:thumbs:  :rude:  :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

not sure if its the same stuff as you got, but i was in the dam for new year and picked up a couple of grams of casablanca hash from the the Rokerij, nice high quality morrocan which bubbled slightly on the surface when u heat a piece with a lighter

peace

ChilliUK