Spider Pictures

Jakk

Hi doods

I spent the weekend down in Exmoor, fantastic place, IMHO our finest national park and its pretty deserted most of the time. Its not full of tourists like the Peaks, Lakes etc. :yahoo:

I spotted this little spider making a kill in its web and took these photo's of it in action.

Anyone else got an good macro insect photos they could post up here?

post-15707-1162404989_thumb.jpg post-15707-1162405006_thumb.jpg

post-15707-1162405017_thumb.jpg post-15707-1162405031_thumb.jpg

Cheers ;)

:yahoo: I couldnt care, flies are just a nuisance.

I used to always feed ants and other small insects to spiders(particularly the larger ginger ones).

;)

:( I couldnt care, flies are just a nuisance.

I used to always feed ants and other small insects to spiders(particularly the larger ginger ones).

;)

I have to admit I had a spider living in my room one time. I used to bung any little critters I could find into his web. He was well fat in the end, I'll bet he couldn't believe how much food he was getting. I awoke one morning and he had buggered off. Gutted I was :yahoo:

I did feel a little sorry for the poor fly though :yahoo:

Fuck the fly, parasite carry more diseases kill more humans than all other diseases on earth combined

mon he spiders ninjas of the insect world

• 2 weeks later...

what, was it just running around your stash? i hate them things, we have one who lives in our bathroom called boris, not quite as big as that though, doesnt matter how many time i take him and let him out in teh garden he always get back in the bathroom :wink:

T1