urgent news

i have had an e~mail saying that the greater manchester police have the files of the medidical marijuana co~op and are to visit all those who

are registered.be paranoid,be very paranoid.

i will post more info as it becomes available.be advised not to visit the site

spliffdaddy

:D

Certainly worrying news Spliffdaddy, BUT I wander, what are the police going to do? Bust everyone? I can just see the headlines! Of course, this could happen - a very concerning thought.

:wow:

:D

Certainly worrying news Spliffdaddy, BUT I wander, what are the police going to do? Bust everyone? I can just see the headlines! Of course, this could happen - a very concerning thought.

:wow:

i dont know what their intentions are but they can now take their pick.i have tried to find out more info,apparently the email sent to me was from a thread on the hemp city forum site.as that site is tv web browser unfriendly i havent the time to track it down or follow the thread.you members with a pc could happen post anything of intrest you find on this story.if this is a sign of them taking a softer approach to the weed,we can only wait for the stories to appear about cronicly sick people getting the heavy hand visit.

take your lawa off my medicine,decriminalise the weed now.

spliffdaddy

thanks the d.o.c,i have seen the article in the link.i forwarded it to joolz to post as its the only way i could get it on the board.this web browser has limitations,im not knocking it,it works our site better than a p.c.i emailed shug who posted this article on ukcia for further info and he sent me the link at hemp city but the browser will only read half the info.somewere on hc is this info.

spliffdaddy

Guest The GreenFinger

It would seem that our freinds the police have been at this for a while. Paitents money has been stolen as the box has been getting emptied on a regular basis.

An idea is floating around for Bud Buddies. This would entail smokers and growers donating a little of their stash every month to paitents directly.

If anybody is interested in helping the people who really do need it pm for further details.

Cheers

Tgf