Awwwww

Lizard

Wow nice shot! Capturing birds well can be tricky, but you did a good job there. I love some of the feathered visitors we get in our gardens... Over time they get to know you and do funny thing like warn you when an enemy cat is approaching.

I get robins land on my mower while 'shave the garden', then they pop down grab a worm - take it back to their next and fly back. Vey endeering stuff :guitar:

Very nice Lizard :spliff: is your other thread dead now? ive been rather lazy of late,must get out and aboutwith my cam :guitar:

I thought this guy was so cute he deserved a thread of his own .. :smug:

I'll probably keep the other thread alive but I haven't been taking many pics myself recently .

Wow nice shot! Capturing birds well can be tricky,

thanks, I spent months trying to get that shot, the long tailed tits don't hang about for long so usually by the time I've grabbed my camera they've upped and left.

Edited by Lizard

thanks, I spent months trying to get that shot, the long tailed tits don't hang about for long so usually by the time I've grabbed my camera they've upped and left.

We've a lot of long tailed tits atm-because there last broods have fledged so it should be easier to catch at least one.Didn't know you liked this sort of thing dude-me too,loved flower and forna since oooh i was this big- [please note the -]

Edited by gamma

We've a lot of long tailed tits atm-because there last broods have fledged so it should be easier to catch at least one.Didn't know you liked this sort of thing dude-me too,loved flower and forna since oooh i was this big- [please note the -]

check these out mate :wink:

i think he's kinda 'into it' and rather good too :)

:yinyang:

Edited by Boffers

Guest dr rockster

Top shot Lizard, pin sharp as per and your subject is nicely contrasted by your out of focus background.

Keep 'em coming! :yinyang:

Top shot Lizard, pin sharp as per and your subject is nicely contrasted by your out of focus background.

Keep 'em coming! :headpain:

cheers Rockster old chap I'm glad you approve, I do my best to please. :yinyang:

Now these kind of tits I think there is a place for on UK420. Great quality shot Lizard, off to find your other thread for a gander.

BL

• 1 month later...

I get blue tits every year (dunno if its the same ones each year) In the bird box I made, I had a feeder hanging next to it but squirrels attacked it and chewed it all up, I'll try and get a picture when I get my new camera.