Stopping Seroxat

Cedarwood

Hey all....

I've done my first week of 10mg of Seroxat instead of 20mg and so far things aren't too bad.The shocks and things aren't as bad as when I just stopped!!! I seem to have a new attitude to almost everything as well... Not just dealing with the Withdraw...All my stress and worry was coming from me quizzing myself on "What if". What if it gets worse, what if I just keel over, what if this happens, what if that happend???

No wonder I never felt very well!!!!

I think Uncle Kracker said it best when he says

"Fu@k 'what' and tell 'if' to suck my Di@k"

So...Fingers crossed,

Cytral...Thanxs for the suggested book...Really interesting and helpful!

:oldtoker:

Cheers guys....

I keep feeling like my head has finally come up for air...

I get a few minutes each day where for the first time in a long time everything is actually alright.....What a feeling!

Only a few minutes now and again but hopefully, over time, things will be reversed and it will be only those few minutes in every day where things aren't right instead of all the bleedin' time...*S*

One question...

When do you think I should reduce the dose again?? Is there like a timetable or is it just best to go with what you feel???

When do you think I should reduce the dose again??

When you know you're ready M8 I would've thought. Sounds like you are making good progress, so steady away, no need to rush cos you know the end is in sight. Just let the light at the end draw you on at your own pace, its a process best undertaken gently......

All the best..

:(

Aye...

Just what I thought.....

Cheers Arnold....

I love talking to you guys...(mj,Cytral et al)

"Sounds like you are making good progress, so steady away, no need to rush cos you know the end is in sight. Just let the light at the end draw you on at your own pace, its a process best undertaken gently......"

Only someone who KNOWS what it is like could put it in that context!!

Peace all..

C

When you know you're ready M8 I would've thought. Sounds like you are making good progress, so steady away, no need to rush cos you know the end is in sight. Just let the light at the end draw you on at your own pace, its a process best undertaken gently......

All the best..

:(

So, it is true, the older you get ... the wiser you get. You must be very old Arnold... ::(:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it (just had a bifta!) :woot:

So, it is true, the older you get ... the wiser you get. You must be very old Arnold... ::(:

Tis true, Cytral! :D

Why, our Arnie is SO old, that when he moves, his bones creak and cause earthquakes -- didn't you feel the last one? :(

Sorry Arnie--on the purple haze at mo :P

Tiobs or

Tibs even ::woot::

Old, me?

Last surgeon to see my spine said it was like that of an 80 year old!

But according to my GF, my mind is only 16. And other parts in fine working order too!

Mind you, I sure know its Autumn. All this damp cold, setting my back off a treat.

As to depression Etc, me and the dog go back way far.

lol:)