Welcome Riskdesigns To Uk420

Joolz

Please give a warm UK420 welcome Riskdesigns

Risk is a classically and street trained artist / illustrator / designer from the u.k.

His graffiti art and monochrome pop art hand painted canvas works have become very popular lately his speciality is personalised artwork from an idea or image you have ,expect a fast and proffesional service and high quality hand painted originals at a more than affordable price all artwork is signed and comes with a certificate of authenticity. All Risk's artworks comes on a quality deep box canvas ready to hang

Here is a brief example of the service he will be offering via UK420

post-2-1159090920_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090928_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090937_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090945.jpeg

post-2-1159090956_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090966_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090975_thumb.jpg post-2-1159090984_thumb.jpg

* A small range of his work will be available in the UK420 shop soon Including the 1st edition UK420 Graffiti canvas, the first of many we hope

post-2-1159091207_thumb.jpg

* Personalised Graffiti and Pop art canvases hand painted to your own specification or image, available in almost any colour or size. Please contact Riskdesigns for more information.

Peace

Joolz

1st off thanks to joolz for the opportunity!

and thanks to the community for the kind words ,please feel free to contact me about any of my artwork or ideas you have,i will be adding buy it now details for the canvases pictured above ,if you or anyone you know is after canvas art for their home or work please give me a shout ,i work via paypal, postal orders or cash via recorded delivery, no cheques! if your interested in getting something done get in touch and il go through the process

cheers guys and gals!

RISK :yinyang:

Guest dr rockster

High Risk,

welcome to UK420! :wink:

You've got some really interesting stuff my man so do'nt be shy and post more of your work.

The more the merrier! :wink:

Edit:What is the size of that UK420 special canvas please Risk?

Edited by dr rockster