THE HARSH PIPE.....

Dr.Green.Jnr

it all started so innocently:

we were down on the kent coast for a weekend of toking and general merryment. there was an ounce of skunk between 4 of us and we were up for getting pretty stoned. on the friday night we were all skinning up reefers and toking away nicely, when someone suggested the idea of a pipe.

being the resourceful guy i am i decided to create a pipe out of tinfoil, thinking that since we've all done tinfoil bowls before it would be fine....

this pipe was constructed by using a pencil to wrap tinfoil around, ripping the end to leave a large square to form the bowl. the bowl was the constructed with the square; being rather stoned already, i decided to make the bowl rather generous.

upon completion of the pipe we were all a little bit nervous about firing it up.....little did we know that we were right in being apprehensive.

being the creator i felt that i should have faith in my design, so i packed the bowl, not with skunk but with a skunk and drum mix that was lying on the table, the idea being that the baccy would help keep it alight. this was perhaps the second mistake, after construction of the pipe.

we went out onto the balcony of the flat, reclining on 'steamer' deck chairs or sitting on stools; i put the pipe to my lips, put a clipper to the bowl and inhaled. my toke wasnt small, but at the same time it perhaps wasnt the biggest toke in history. as the smoke made its way into my lungs i could tell that i had made a grave mistake.

the smoke scorched my lungs, depositing tinfoil residue and causing a certain degree of pain. this however was only the start; as i hastily exhaled the noxious gas from my lungs i realised the full extent off the beast! there was a metallic 'kick' on the exhale leaving you coughing and with watering eyes.

"its pretty harsh guys" i said in warning between coughs to the other three. like in the movies however, it was already too late, they didnt think it could be as bad as i was making out. apparently i was a pussy and being the toughened men they were they could tame the beast....oh how wrong!

before long were were all coughing and spluttering, our lungs eviscerated by the severity of the pipe.

however, being the idiots that were are, we all started getting a bit macho and pushing each other to take more from the pipe. yet another grave mistake...the pipe was not small enough to prevent the ashen remains of what had already burnt away from travelling into our mouths. the more tokes we took, the more 'bits' were getting in our mouths.

after 7 tokes each we decided that out lungs had taken enough punishment and sat around discussing the experience over some proper reefers. it was at this point that we decided to dub the pipe "THE HARSH PIPE", being pronounced to sound like hash pipe. whilst sitting around i decided not to waste what was left in the bowl and discovered th de-harshifying technique, so we finished the bowl throught the finally tamed beast and retired to the warmth of inside.

the pipe has now become stuff of legends, a tale to tell baby stoners when theyre misbehaving "go to bed, or the harsh pipe'll get you".

more tales from the harsh pipe to follow...keep your eyes peeled stoners!

I read (i cant remember where) that tinfoil fumes are slightly toxic.  If you get a bit of foil and hold a lighter to it you can see the fumes come off it.  

I have a bit of skin trouble so i get tubes of cream from the doctors.  These are made from the same thin metal stuff they used to make toothpaste tubes from before plastic.  I find that if you burn the paint off it works quite well.

:rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

i dont know the science of it but heating tin foil releases all sorts of shit,and toothpast tubes contain lead to make them pliable.both nasty stuff not that tabacco and skins do much for the state of your health.when my plants are dry i want to kick the tabacco habit and use a pipe.i went on the search for one today but couldnt find much other than small pipes and bongs.idealy i will get a water pipe as unlike a bong,the water helps remove toxins and cools the smoke.

tokin on

spliffdaddy

i dont know how anyone can smoke baccy mixes ,

when i first moved to my adopted city i could not believe that people smoked baccy mixes (i had never heard of it in GLASGOW where i grew up)

i treid it once but the constant stream of saliva that it produces is just to much for me ,i like my pot neat :D  :peace:  :oldtoker:

I grew up smoking baccy mixes and i still sometimes do.  But then i also smoke fags so i must be an idiot. ???

:rock:  :rock:  :rock:

USed to smoke mix thru 3 litre lungs - not a good plan.  Had a real bad cough all the time.  Just stick to spliffs and the occasional neat bong or pipe now.

If you don't mind spending a fair amount on a pipe, I can seriously reccomend the credit card pipes.  They have a nice mellow hit, and are really easy to clean.  Youd be amazed at how much crap comes out of em!

Also - if you have a death wish!  We once had a pipe with 2 AA batterys and a small fan.  Load it, put it in your mouth, light, press the button and pass out!  BRUTAL!

:oldtoker:

i loved those fan pipes when i was a teenager  :D

i also have a credit card pipe but i feel its to warm ,my mate recently bought a 3 foot pipe which is a two man job cause you cant reach the bowl (outwith arms length) ,now thats a mellow smoke ,and gets you absolutley hammered  :oldtoker: