Bliss

Aveburyman

Hi

I've tried Co-dydramol, Amitriptyline, Tegretol and now Gabapentin all without much success.

I haven't been able to get hold of anything for months and months and an old mate came around at the weekend and gave me enough for two days. I've had the most pain free couple of days for ages and unusually, I slept like a baby.

He doesn't know what it was but it was sweet, and worked a treat.

know where youre at my friend, shove that amitrip, and the morphine, and the codine and the eplim,and all the other crap, I felt so ill and sick after 35 years on prescription drugs,mainly painkillers, now nearly 12 months for me skript free just weed, and learning all the time which is best for me just for leg and back, pain relief, I feel like a tank after a good joint, all the arthritis and joint pain gone still wobbly but mostly pain free with my unstable under carriage, good luck to you, find your strain, grow your own, missus calling, gone sj

wonderful to hear .

now you need to grow

self medication through trying different weeds

pain controller

white widow

snow white

skunk

work for me

welcome to the green weed

Hi MJ

Have you heard whether white rhino has beneficial characteristics for medi users, pain relief etc? I have donated some seeds to medi users and i just wanted to make sure i was getting them into something worthwhile.

Its a close relative to white widow with added indica i believe.

What do you think? Would you like some seeds to try for yourself?

Chip

Hi all

Thanks for the support. I am trying to get a grow together but funds are very limited, especially as far as lighting goes, but I do think your right Sologeorge, I've been through everything in the last 6+ years for my back, pelvis and feet and prescriptions are not cheap either when your paying for 4 or 5 a month. I find the medical establishment are very quick to hand out the pills at £6.20 a shot but quite shy on finding out what is exactly wrong with you, anyone else found this?

you will find many peeps here that will agree with you over pills and ills

if they do not work do not take them is a good rule of thumb.....

but always let your gp know why .he/she can only gin feedback from you.therefore challenging the way pills are doled out per se.

i hope you get to grow its a wonderful experience and you know where the meds have come from.

so pleased you have found a medication thats natural to help you

tkae time to have a look around the sites and past posts you will enjoy i am sure.

mj

Hi

Just been back to GP again and told him about my weekend experience. I think he is genuinly up for the alternative approach but told me it will be years before he can put it on prescription, pity he didn't know anyone. At least he knows now and can put it in his notes.

Regards

Hi all

Thanks for the support. I am trying to get a grow together but funds are very limited, especially as far as lighting goes, but I do think your right Sologeorge, I've been through everything in the last 6+ years for my back, pelvis and feet and prescriptions are not cheap either when your paying for 4 or 5 a month. I find the medical establishment are very quick to hand out the pills at £6.20 a shot but quite shy on finding out what is exactly wrong with you, anyone else found this?

FEET dont talk to me about feet, ;) good luck sj