Spring Is Here

Lizard

it's been bloody lovely out there today, so nice infact that I even managed to drag myself out of the house for the first time in I dunno how long, I've been playing around with my new camera and thought I'd share some of the results with you, I hope you enjoy the pics.

post-2809-1146242548_thumb.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lizard

• Boffers

• Father McPot

• earl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice one lizard :rofl: them pics cheered me up no end...............really is a beautiful day!! aaaahhhhh growing time is upon us ;) peace :smoke:

here's another one, I've got no idea what that little black fella is upto with that ladybird, I didn't ask.

post-2809-1146248916_thumb.jpg

Fantastic pics Lizard, what cam did you go with in the end? I forgot.... :spliff:

Glad you folks like the pics, I'll post up some more if I get any nice ones .

I got a Cannon Powershot S2 IS in the end, it was a bit more than I wanted to spend but I did a bit of shopping around and managed to pick one up for £250 online, I saw one in jessops the other day for £429 :yinyang: , just goes to show what you can save though .

Good shots and worth the effort. Shows value can be obtained if you shop for it. Now you only need a degree courese to make sense of the manual :spliff:

Good shots and worth the effort. Shows value can be obtained if you shop for it. Now you only need a degree courese to make sense of the manual :spliff:

you should see the manual mate - 185 pages all in English :yinyang: wtf !!