Hits and Myths

marksy

lHi, I am getting my own page up and running, the music department is nw taken care of but I also want to set up links to other peoples experiences of medicinal cannabis, on site you will see the Arthritis page, I want tp put up stories of changes made to long term pain sufferers and there experiences through the use of erb

ex drunks and junkies particularly welcome,the criminalization of what for some of us is a necessity to get by is a major bugbear of mine and I want to be of some use beyond my own activities. any mickeymarks.com seasrch will show the way.There is a straight link to the Arthur page so you don't have to be faffing round listening to anything you don't want to. I could use these stories if they fit, therare more like me have gone through tese conflics and I would chuffed to get input from them. marksy